Friday, February 23, 2007

Introduction

I don't pretend to be a psychologist. I don't pretend to have a secret window that peers in on anyone else's life. I don't lump all fluffy items together and deem everything a marshmallow. All I can say is what I know, what I have lived, what I have experienced, what I have dreamed, what I have fantasized, and what I have desired:

Fatness.

Obesity.

Corpulence.

I'm fat, and I have been since childhood. I'm more than just fat, though. I'm fat and I want to get fatter. I have daydreamed about gaining incredible amounts of weight ever since I was six or seven years old, but in a world that told me that pudgy kids were unhealthy kids, that chubby kids were lonely kids, and that fat kids were ugly kids, I grew up believing that I needed to have my head examined. In order to avoid such examination, however, I kept my desires stealthily hidden, indulging my fantasies by writing stories about gaining weight and drawing pictures of fat people in a spiral-bound notebook, hidden beneath my bed. As I grew, so did my fear of discovery. Consequently, these child-perspective stories of growing fatter along with pictures of fat people drawn in a child's hand were eternally lost in fire, carefully torn into confetti-sized pieces, and put into the "paper trash" to be burned in the backyard.

In the mid-nineties, I discovered that I wasn't the only one who needed to have my head examined. I first discovered the term BBW in my senior year of college and learned about the underground world of men who love fat women. I later learned that some of these men enjoyed seeing women getting fatter. Even more shocking, I learned that some of these men enjoyed intentionally fattening a woman up! My head was spinning! Where on earth could I FIND one of these guys? A few random searches on the internet containing terms such as BBW + gaining weight led me into the deeper underground world of feederism. It was while browsing through this internet subculture that I realized there were indeed other women like me, with deep desires of becoming extremely fat.

This blog is devoted to exploring the desires of those who want to gain, whether they live out their fantasies or not. I recognize that there are even smaller branches of fetishes that stem out of the desire to gain (or to see someone else gain), from immobility fetishes to clothes bursting fetishes, to measurement charting fetishes to wearing pig noses and oinking fetishes to humiliation fetishes to force feeding fetishes, etc. etc. etc. The list could go on for days. The people who visit this blog will likely be interested in a variety of these individualized fetishes, but what we all will have in common is the desire to add to our own girth, or to that of someone else.

In short, I would like to hear from all of you who desire to gain. As I post musings regarding my desire to gain weight, particularly in terms of my childhood, please reply and share what we have in common and what is different about our experiences. I wonder if there is a common thread that runs through us all that gives us the desire to gain or if we are all completely random. Honestly, I'm hoping to find that there are more folks out there who can say that they are "just like me" so I can set this notion of being a freak and needing to have my head examined aside.

More soon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well HI all fellow FA & gainers. I can so relate to your feeling of complete isolation and share them form the perspective of a FA /encourager. Yet it is in our natur and cannot be surpressed any longer!

Anonymous said...

Well I would like to find out more about you. Where do you live? Are you looking for a relationship--a LTR?marriage. I am an FA and also a feeder. I would love to fatten you up to your hearts desire and relish inyour extra folds and curves. Write to me at bbwlvr48@yahoo.com eddie

Anonymous said...

i also have had this strange infatchuation with fat chicks sence i was a kid, then like you said in the mid 90's i discoverd the internet subculture of feederism. i was also floored (and compleatly turned on) to learn there were actualy women who wanted to put on weight and were turned on by the thought of it. as a young guy i have to hide my disires in fear of bieng ridiculed by my friends and peers. i'd love to corospond with you about this "thread" we share. i also gain exept i concintrate more on muscle mass, but i dont like the term body builder. bodymod comes in many forms though. holla back at toast307@yahoo.com
i promise i wont bug you for your measurements or any shit like that. peace.

Anonymous said...

You should see gaininggoddess.com. Nicki is rather intelligent, attractive and looking to grow even larger. Ant at this point se still seems healthy so look through her past pics and see the changes.

Anonymous said...

i have had a desire to be fat ever since childhood. I did not give myself permission to accept myself at the weight of 235 until i got a boyfriend who was almost 400 lbs. He thought i was beautiful and gave me unconditional love and i gained another 55 pounds. My goal has been 300 pounds because i wanted to see what i would look like at that weight. The feeling of moving inside a body that feels too heavy to move is part of what i want to experience. I love the feeling of being surrounded by fat. It feels good. I love the way it looks. I will never be with someone who does not accept me the way i am and want to be. I have not been able to reach my goal. I am also diabetic and i know that 200 lbs is a healthier weight for me too. I am not going to make this a very long post. I just wanted you to know that you have another kindred spirit who enjoys her fat and likes to hear about other people who also do. Thanks for sharing with us :)